Re: [IPk] DLA

Thanks!  I was beginning to think I was the only one who feels this way.
My opinion is that I want Steven to have a CHILDHOOD.  Children don't
think about what will happen to them when they're older -  they only see
today.  Therefore I feel it is my responsibility to keep him as well as
I can (i.e. good blood sugar control) while he is a child and then when
he's older I will obviously stand back and let him take control of his
OWN DIABETES.  Don't get me wrong- I don't molly coddle him - I hope
that we work together and I am slowly educating him for the future to
take control.  All this takes a lot of time and effort!!