Hello All

Sorry for not giving any replies but I broke both my wrists and have
been in considerable difficulty.
Welcome to all new pumpers, congratulations to all new parents and best
of everything to all of you.

One thing I would like to comment on is DLA,if anyone can fill in those
forms and not be left with clinical depression is a lot stronger than I.
We get high care and low mobility for my 16year old son because he is
visually impaired receives multi hormone replacement and suffers from
diabetes insipidus and has part of his brain tumour still in situ.We got
this 7 years ago and it will not get better for him but every three
years we have to renew the claim.
On a happier note he is taking 11 GCSEs and attends a mainstream school
and could not be happier and we were told by our gp to treat the DLA as
compensation and use it to help all of us to lead a more comfortable
lifestyle in the context that a fund is on hand to pay for extras that
may arise. An example of this is like the other day he felt unwell at
school and so his tutor rang me and told me they were putting him in a
taxi to come home and they would ring when he is on his way.

Kind regards to all

Angela Dudley