Re: [IPk] DLA

Ok, time to 'fess up:

1. I don't have kids, diabetic or otherwise
2. I don't have any maternal instinct, so am unlikely
to have kids.

_However_, my view is that everybody should be
entitled to the support they need, in particular free
access to insulin pumps. Why is the argument for kids
any different from that for adults? At the risk of
sounding selfish ;-) why should I pay out #2000 + #900
pa to get good control - just because I can afford it
with my mighty teacher's salary?!

I don't wish to inflame the debate further, I just
wanted to make a little comment.

Laters!
Jenny

--- Alison Orchard <email @ redacted>