Re: [IPk] DLA

Hello Alison

You are brilliant!  You have said all the things I wanted to say.  THANKS

I have stopped working full time because of needing to be on call for my
daughter if the school need me.  At first I went part time and then I
couldn't cope with being half an hour away if they needed me so now I work
from home.  I have had an extra line installed so that the phone is always
free while I am working (in case I need to go online for a while to answer my
mail).  Like you, I have to take my mobile everywhere with me.  Why are
people saying that there is no more responsibility than having a child with
no illness?  Of course they must have to still oversee the care they are
having and that they are eating properly or does the child fend for itself
and pay for its own fares to the hospital?

I rest my case and yours!