Re: [IPk] DLA

Hi Carmel

I understand your concerns because my mum brought 3 of us up with diabetes
and didn't have 2 pennies to rub together.  She had 6 children altogether.

I broke down when my daughter's homecare team told me that she was entitled
to Disability Living Allowance because it brought it home that she had a
disability and it I sobbed for ages.  I told the nurse that I wasn't going to
claim it and she said that it was there to be claimed and some parents put it
away for their child's future.  If you look at it this way, it is a good