Re: [IPk] RE: DLA.cont..

My son has severe asthma and I am trying to continue the trend by making him
take on the responsibility of getting his own prescriptions it would be very
easy to do it all for him but he has to learn to stand on his own two feet.
Our children are going to grow up and leave us and in those difficult days
ahead I would hate to have a child needlessly labelled. The hardest thing in
the world to do is let go, Yes I agree, pumps should be given to children
and forget DLA