Re: [IPk] DLA

There is another point about DLA - which is slightly more contentious I
Isn't the point of DLA that you get money because you need to spend extra
money? Not just because you need to spend extra time looking after someone.
So which part of having a child with DM entails needing extra money?
Admittedly, what you do with the extra money is your own choice - there is no
obligation to spend it on getting extra help - but I thought that was the
point of it.