[IPk] Same HbA1c 4 in a row

     Well 8.4 again two years since pumping and the Hb levels are still the
same, i know its not brill but at least its constant and considering
everything else wrong with me I'm pleased.
     Its strange I was aprehensive as the hospital had taken on a temporary
locum from Italy and I thought here we go another doc who knows nothing about
pumping but I was really pleasantly supprised as she was well up on pumping
and asked a lot of questions.
     She said with some more time she was sure we could work out better basals
for getting my HB levels down I was amazed someone paying attention to moi! it
has restored some faith in the good  old NHS

Regards Dave(:- )