Re: [IPk] End of the pump dream?

Hi Caroline -

Sorry to hear about your difficulties: I'd echo Beverly's suggestion to
consider a different insulin because you say you had very high basal rates
and huge boluses. Since your BGs are still so high despite returning to
injections, it does sound like something non-pump-related is up.

Do keep us posted on how the situation resolves. I'm sure you can find
success with a pump the next time around: it's very very rare that a person
can't successfully use a pump.