RE: [IPk] End of the pump dream?

Hi Caroline

I am really sorry to hear that you have had such a traumatic
time.  You must be feelling really poorly.  I get BGM's in
the 20's only rarely (thank goodness) but I do feel really
bad and at least I have always been able to reduce them

The fact that even conventional injections have not helped
will hopefully mean that whatever the problem is, the pump is
not the cause and that when you have recovered you will be
able to have another go.

Hopefully the fact that you have taken the trouble to e-mail
your experience will be of use in the future when someone
else experiences similarly high BGM's that they cannot
reduce.  Please let us know how the proble is resolved.  Have
you tried a different insulin (Novorapid instead of Humalog
or vice versa)?

Best of luck

IDDM 25 yrs 508 10 months

Registered in England No: 3763515