Re: [IPk] NEED YOUR HELP ON HYPOS

Hi Vic
Normally I do, but sometimes I misjudge how much activity I will be doing and
still go low! The incident in question was actually before I got a pump
though, when it was harder to prevent the hypos during exercise. These days
it doesn't often happen, though I still sometimes get it wrong. In a dance
class you can't predict how much energy you will be using up - sometimes it's
quite gentle, and sometimes it's very energetic.
Di