From: email @ redacted
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 17:02:49
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] NO DELIVERY for Donald/Bubble's

Regarding the much feared NO DELIVERY message, I've seen this 3 or 4 times
in 1 year. It can be caused by all the usual problems such as a blocked
cannula, connecting tube etc. However, I just press SEL and ACT and, so far,
it's disappeared. It's best to change the infusion set immediately when you
arrive home but this problem shouldn't spoil your day.

Do you carry spare insulin and a syringe for these emergencies? It's worth
the extra hassle.

Good luck,

Allan