RE: [IPk] Bg & Ketone Meters

I too asked about this Optium as a choice when I replace my meter soon.  The
glucose test strips are available on prescription but, as yet, the ketone
ones are not.  If the strips are packaged the same as strips for Medisense's
older meters though, they come flat foil-packed in 5's are much less bulky
than a bottle of Ketostix.  My diabetes nurse is very positive about this
new meter and it's function and has recommended I give one a try.

Kind Regards

Liz

I asked my pump nurse and she said it had two different kinds of strips,
so wouldn't be any space saving.

Best wishes,

Pat
--