Re: [IPk] Anyone who use the D-Tron

On Thu, 31 May 2001, you wrote:
> Hi Di
> The refillable cartridges come as part of the filling set and they are
> manufactured for Disetronic and branded Disetronic but I believe supplied to
> us by Lily, as they'll own the patent for that cartridge...

Hi Estelle
Well that makes it a lot more futureproof then. Unless Disetronic stop
supplying them too when they change to the latest design, so that everyone will
be forced to buy new pumps :-)

Personally I'd love to have pre-filled cartridges. Maybe Minimed will consider
doing the same ..............