[IPk] INPUT website

Hi All,

Thanks to John Neale the INPUT website is no finally accessible at:

You will find all the latest UK information on pumps and consumables,
together with a review of various clinical studies and a load of other

Check it out!

Don't forget, if you want to get pumps funded I need as much evidence as I
can get. So please let me have your personal "case studies" including your
location, in order for me to prove that there is "Post Code" prescribing.

John Davis