SV: [IPk] Anyone who use the D-Tron

Hi Kate! Thank you very much :-)

I just wonder about one thing. Is it easy to program the pump vithout
whatching the display? Does it give beeps or vibrations every time you push a

That is the worst drawback with the MMpumps. Sometimes it's hard to know if
you actually pushed the button you wanted to push. Therefore you have to watch
it when programming temp. basals for instance. That's annoying if you bolus
places in whitch there's a lot of noise, and you can't hear the beep signals.

I think MM has a nicer design than Disetronic, but health is the most
important thing :-)

Best whishes