[IPk] Re: Clicking on minimed pump

Have just read my emails, and have a comment about the clicking.

 I have never had anybody tell me that they could here me clicking! The only
person that hears it is my husband, and that is when we are in bed and all is
silent!  At least we should be thankful that our minimed pumps do not beep
constantly when delivering a bolus.  The disetronic pumps do and it must be
terribly annoying.  Throughout the 6 years of having my pump, I have never
been asked by another person what the clicking is?!

Just thought I'd add my comments, happy clicking!