Hello again Elizabeth
Naomi spoke to Ray today and he has arranged to send a replacement pump. So
everything is ok now.
There has been some comments on the list regarding the clicking of the
mini-med, to be honest without the said clicking we would not have known
whether or not Naomi was still getting her insulin last Saturday, we have
found it to be a very reassuring sound indeed. And if I remember correctly
the Disetronic makes an even worse beeping sound which drove us to
distraction when Naomi had a trial on one early last year, i also have to add
that when Naomi's pump clicks the sound is not that noticable to anyone else.
Once again thanks for your help/advice.
kind regards