[IPk] metres

I 've had some very incosistent readings with mine. 4 1 minute-( thought I'd
treat this as borderline hypo as I had a 20 mile drive that morning) 10 mins
and a good swig of lucozade plus meusli bar later- 2.6 and my last bolus had
been at least 2 1/2 hours ago. The biochemist in the hospital where I work
insists that no BG meters are accurate below 2.5

By the way, does anyone know if the Bayer elite is available to the public.
It's the machine used at work now and I get on well with it but couldn't see
the strips anywhere in the BNF ( British National formulary) so I assume not