Re: [IPk] Bg Meters

>For various reasons the time has come for me to replace my meter - not least
>of which being that when I did two tests the other night in a minute or so,
>as a comparison, I got readings of 9.9 and 11.2!  Same thumb, same blood -
>not sure what's going on there ...

Liz - have you ever done a comparion before? I haven't - till just know...

I did 7 tests in quick succession from 2 finger pricks - 4 on my right
forefinger, 3 on my left thumb

6.2, 6.0, 5.9, 5.8

5.2, 4.9, 5.3

Hmmm... that looks to be less consistent than I was expecting. Could
someone else try out their meter and see what they get?

mailto:email @ redacted