Re: [IPk] Bg Meters

> I think you have to buy the cable - but Di probably scrounged hers off a
> sales rep at a diabetes conference :o)
I did indeed, and the software :-)
You used to have to pay for it, but you can now get it all for free (unless
they've changed that again).
Download the software from the website and I think they'll give you  the
cable for free when you register.

Which aspect of the design did you not like?
The bit I don't like is the sliding door, which is a bit flimsy. Mine tends to
get stuck quite a lot. The earlier ones used to break a lot, but I think
they've fixed that problem now.
They do have great customer support though, so if anything goes wrong you jsut
ring them up and they'll send you another one the  next day.