Re: [IPk] Bg Meters

>I use the Glucometer DEX from Bayer. The test takes 30 seconds, and it
>has bult in memory. The two last results shows up when turning it on.

This is my favourite meter too. In the UK it's called the Esprit. 100
result memory (= 2-3 weeks for me) and very little blood.

>The best thing is that disc with ten test strips in it. You don't have
>to carry extra strips all the time when using it.

10 tests in each cartridge is superb - but you do still need a spare
cartridge: if you leave the house in the morning with only one test left,
you'll have problems after lunch :-)

I think you have to buy the cable - but Di probably scrounged hers off a
sales rep at a diabetes conference :o)

>The only thing I don't like is the design.

Hmmm. Designed in the UK I am told...

mailto:email @ redacted