Re: [IPk] Bg Meters

I use the Glucometer DEX from Bayer. The test takes 30 seconds, and it
has bult in memory. The two last results shows up when turning it on.

The best thing is that disc with ten test strips in it. You don't have
to carry extra strips all the time when using it.

You can download free computer software from the net, and transfer the
test result with the help of a little cable.

The only thing I don't like is the design.

Ingrid F