[IPk] MiniMed help Line

Hi all,

I have been reading the correspondence with Carol about Naomi's pump - why
do these things always happen at the weekend??. Anyway we have spoken today
and a new pump is on it's way.

For your information you can access the MiniMed international help line by
phoning on 01223 577379, and this works 24 hours/7 days a week all the
time.(You only pay for the cost of the call to Cambridge the transatlantic
bit is picked up by us) However because they are based in the US they cannot
arrange immediate shipment where this may be indicated, but will usually
e-mail us when there are problems so we can attend to them when we get back
in the office.

During normal office hours this help line is still available but it is
usually better to call our normal number 01223 420415 so that we can sort
out any other issues which arise.

Regards to all
Ray Morrissey