Re: [IPk] Bg Meters

Hi Liz

I have a LifeScan PocketScan meter (the very same one that Sir Steve uses!).

It only needs a tiny drop of blood, takes 15 seconds to do a reading, stores
date and time of 150 readings, if you're above about 13.4 it tells you to
test for ketones, and gives you an average of all readings for the last 14
days..  It costs around #18.  It is the BEST meter I have ever used....

You can also buy software separately (#35) that graphs trends, averages,

Good luck in your search for a new meter...