[IPk] Bg Meters

Dear All

For various reasons the time has come for me to replace my meter - not least
of which being that when I did two tests the other night in a minute or so,
as a comparison, I got readings of 9.9 and 11.2!  Same thumb, same blood -
not sure what's going on there ...

At the moment I have a meter with a 30 second test and a one-test results

I'm not too fussed about having quicker results, but would like the new
meter to store more results.

I wondered what other people have and what they like/dislike about them??