Re: [IPk] Noisy chest

>As we were sitting quietly I was very aware of my pump
>clicking! I know this is supposed to be a "reassuring"
>noise but it can get annoying. I don't suppose there's
>any way of quieting it down is there? It's a 508 by
>the way.

Jenny -

I hate the loud clicking on my MiniMed pump as well. The Disetronic pumps
are more or less silent. A couple of times recently I've delayed going into
a room because I didn't want my bolus going "clack clack clack". I've no
idea why MiniMed consider this acceptible. Is America a noisy country with
all its TV and air conditioning? Don't know.

Take a look at

mailto:email @ redacted