Re: Sticky button syndrome was RE: [IPk] THANKS IRIS

Pat, you can refill a pump from a cartridge instead of a vial. If the
plunger on the cartridge sticks (because of the lack of pressure) just press
it with something suitable while you're drawing the insulin out. A little
fiddly, but it works fine. I always just carry a spare cartridge rather than
vial, as it takes up so much less space.
Di