Re: [IPk] Noisy chest

Hi Jenny,
I know what you mean. Unfortunately nothign you can do. But I find it useful
when using the remote, as I'm never quite sure if I've bolused successfully,
until I hear that reassuring clicking and know it's OK. It also means I can
check I've bolused the amount I thought I had, by counting the number of

I'm dreading the day when I have an alarming chest  though :-)