RE: [IPk] Noisy chest

>As we were sitting quietly I was very aware of my pump
clicking! I know this is supposed to be a "reassuring"
noise but it can get annoying. I don't suppose there's
any way of quieting it down is there? It's a 508 by
the way.

Unfortunately, it's not, and it's something pump users have commented on for
years. Perhaps they'll add a muffler to the next model!

ps perhaps wrapping it in a baby sock may help deaden the noise a bit