[IPk] Noisy chest

So far I have been wearing my pump in a trouser pocket
or clipped on my waistband. This morning a student
came round to my house for tuition and as my trousers
had no pockets I thought I'd try wearing my pump in my

As we were sitting quietly I was very aware of my pump
clicking! I know this is supposed to be a "reassuring"
noise but it can get annoying. I don't suppose there's
any way of quieting it down is there? It's a 508 by
the way.

Do You Yahoo!?