Dear Iris

Thanks so much for your reply, we have spoken to America and as it is
holidays it does not appear that anything can be done until Wednesday, what
exactly happened with your pump??? Naomi's  behaves as if the bolus button is
no longer working when you press it the whole thing cracks up.
This is the second time she has had problems with it, we are wondering what
the cause is as we have protected the pump from staic by using the special
case which was sent last time, but as this semms to be happening again we are
beginning to get a little concerned by it. aNYWAY THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN