[IPk] Praise for KCH

I got my pump (MiniMed 508) two weeks ago now from
Kings College Hospital in London and the support I've
had from them is terrific. The nurse, Helen, really
knows her stuff and was on 24 hour call for me for the
first week.

So, if anyone in London is thinking about pumps, this
seems a good place to go. Of course, the fact that my
BMs have improved dramatically and I feel like a new,
revitalised woman may be biasing my judgment!!

I'm wondering how I managed to get through the last
five years on injections with so little energy...

Do You Yahoo!?