[IPk] some things the pump can't fix

I think Pat may have mentioned this once or twice. Here's what I did: I
dropped my BG from 18 to 2.7 in one hour and fourty minutes through an
injudicious combination of insulin and exercise, and the assumption that I
would _not_ drop quickly because last night I dropped only 1.5 mmol (from
13.6 to 12.1) on an hour's walk - but I had suspended my pump, which I
didn't do today. And I had just eaten a tortilla in a restaurant, which
haunted me for the rest of the night.

And now I feel drunk, and I'm at work!I suspect that,ultimately, the bottle
of wine is a hell of a lot less damaging, and of course, definitely more

blech. Pat, if you ever eat moules again, think of me.