Re: [IPk] editorial in the British Medical Journal

elizabeth - thanks for spotting that. I'd heard that John Pickup and Harry
Keen were attempting to get something into the BMJ.

If you go to http://www.bmj.com , click on current issue and do a search on
"pump" you'll get the whole article.

I agree that they are being very cautious in their claims, but that may be
a sensible strategy. I don't know. They are not saying pumps for all - they
are saying pumps for some. And doctors have got to learn who those "some"
are. Maybe I am lucky that I only have to make decisions about my own
diabetes - and not decisions about 1000's of other people's diabetes as

mailto:email @ redacted