Re: [IPk] DLA application

Hi Hillie,
     I've just been awarded DLA I did mention some time back that I had
applied, but forgot to say that I had been accepted.
     They back dated it to the day they recieved the application, its a pity
it wasn't back dated to the day I closed my business down because of the
diabetic complications I had then and still have now, that was four years
ago, and if I had been awarded it then I might not of had my house
repossessed, the reason I was turned down then was because I could walk 100
yds with no problem and I could carry 5lb bag of potatoes and I answered
some of the questions incorrectly.
     This time I recieved help from CAB and they used all my doctors note
(hell of a lot) so good luck to you and I hope you get it.

Best Regards