[IPk] DLA application

Hi all. I haven't had anything much to say of late so I thought I'd share the
latest development in my DLA claim. A Doctor came to the house last week. He
asked loads of questions (standard) and did a quick medical. He says they have
no influence with the DLA but has reccommended me anyway, highlighting the
main points. He was here for 2 hours and I had to have a snigger thinking back
to all those times when I've needed a Doctor to visit and the hassle it
generally involves :)
As always seems t happen when I speak to Doctors I found out one of my legs is
"wasting" due to the Neuropathy, which I didn't know could happen. If they
both went at the same time I could look on the benefit side and see  the
"weight loss" as a bonus, but it's only one leg :)
I now have to wait about three weeks for the outcome so I have by fingers
Pat -  I've been reading all the latest with your new pump...someone should do
a diary of the first month or something?...and I hope it's going well (and
anyone else figuring it out at present)