[IPk] Steel vs. plastic/teflon

I would like to hear if you have any experiences with steel cannulas. I guess
they're no as good as the teflon ones, but they are cheaper...

In Norway pumpers get free equipment, up to 7000kr (guess it would be
something around #660-700). If you need more, you have to pay for it yourself
unless any particular medical reason causes special needs. Students should get
free equipment at least. I think I can manage to get more mony, because my doc
is willing to help me to "make up" something.

What I would like to know is:
1. Are steel needles more uncomfortable to wear?
2. Wil they cause more skin damagen than the teflon "needles"?

Thanks to everyone who'se got some experience to share ;)