Re: [IPk] things people don't like about their pumps

In message <l03130303b73127e2969e@[]>, John Neale
<email @ redacted> writes
>>I am beginning to wonder about my training - first, John's post: isn't
>>there a certain unpredictability about how much is needed to prime,
>>which results in you sometimes getting a bit of insulin, and sometimes
>Are we talking about different things Pat?
Yes - with the softset, you have to wait for the insulin to come out of
the end of the set, not out the end of the connector which is then put
into the tender/silhoutte.

So I guess that tenders/silhouttes are quicker, as you can do the
insertion of the set while waiting for the prime to work, where with a
tender, you can't insert until the prime is finished.

I only tried a tender/silhoutte twice, so I didn't remember that it was
significantly different.

Best wishes,

dm 30+, 508 1month+
Pat Reynolds