[IPk] clinic visit

I had great news today- HbA1c of 7.6%  ( lowest it's been for 2 and a half
years). I feel that this has cost me in terms of hypos unfortunately.
Managed quite a few in the last few weeks despite reducing doses in 20%
increments down to 60% of previous dose. I still find it amazing how much
things can vary despite similar eating habits/ levels of activity. I was 2.4
by the time I tested but felt a bit tired and light headed at least 30 mins
before this and convinced myself I couldn't still be going low after
reducing basal to 60%.