Re: [IPk] things people don't like about their pumps

Di if you press the act button before you touch anything else the display
tells you how much is left without the rigmarole of priming carmel

>From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re:
[IPk] things people don't like about their pumps >Date: Tue, 22 May 2001
09:40:24 +0100 > > > I always put the syringe marks uppermost on my 507 -
which doesn't tell you > > how much insulin is left. Funny - even though
there is a window in the door > > specifically so you can see how much
insulin is left, I much prefer opening > > the door and looking. And when
I'm down to the last 20 or 40 units I find > > it useful to see the
scale. > > > > John > >I find it impossible to see through that window
anyway -it's too dark in there >to see properly. I'd like to be able to
see how many units were left va the >display without having to give a
prime of 0 units though! > Di