RE: [IPk] Problem with remote / What Pat wants

>I think that the remote is something that needs a bit more work. I've been
>grateful to have it on a number of occasions, even with its many
>imperfections, but I sincerely hope Minimed are trying to improve it. Its
>range definitely needs improvement, but they may be limited in this because
>of government regulations on radio frequency devices.

My first thought when I saw the remote facility on the 508 was that this
might allow the pump to be controlled by any future continuous blood
glucose monitor. I've no idea if this is what MiniMed are planning, but
that was my thought.

mailto:email @ redacted