Re: [IPk] things people don't like about their pumps

>As for the clip/refill problem, Pat, you don't need the marks uppermost. I
>to do that, so that I could tell more easily when it was getting empty, but
>that was before I had the 508 which tells me how much insulin is left.

I always put the syringe marks uppermost on my 507 - which doesn't tell you
how much insulin is left. Funny - even though there is a window in the door
specifically so you can see how much insulin is left, I much prefer opening
the door and looking. And when I'm down to the last 20 or 40 units I find
it useful to see the scale.

mailto:email @ redacted