RE: [IPk] Problem with remote / What Pat wants

I think that the remote is something that needs a bit more work. I've been
grateful to have it on a number of occasions, even with its many
imperfections, but I sincerely hope Minimed are trying to improve it. Its
range definitely needs improvement, but they may be limited in this because
of government regulations on radio frequency devices.

elizabeth