Re: [IPk] Problem with remote / What Pat wants

 >why _is_ it not possible to set the bolus to
 >0.1 unit?  Or whatever we want?)

Hi pat
I think one of the problems is that it would be very battery draining to do
this. And quite time-consuming if you wanted a bolus of 5 units. But I agree,
it woudl be nice to be able to set the increments to what you want.
I've found the remote a bit of a fiddle - I must play with it some more. I'm
not confident enough that the insulin is actually going in, unless I can check
it on the pump (which defeats the object of using the remote!!!) It seems to be
quite sensitive to how close it is to the pump and which direction it's