Re: [IPk] things people don't like about their pumps

On Mon, 21 May 2001, you wrote:
> Holding it the other way up makes the problem worse.  If 'the right way
> up', is to have the two little levers to the left, and the pointy bit to
> the right.  Try it the other way up (pointy bit to left, levers to
> right, and the door gets in the way of the sight line unless it's folded
> flat back against the case!

Ah, I hold it sideways, ie with the levers on the bottom and the door opening
to the left.

 > I put use 'the right way up' My left hand does most of the work
of > getting the syringe in: the right just does the push down at the pointy
> end.

I use my left hand to hold the pump, with my thumb holding the door open, and my
right hand to put the reservoir in. Although I can actually do the whole thing
with one hand (had to when I broke my wrist). I don't need to look at it either
- I can feel where it goes.
Maybe it's just a sight problem rather than an actual "it won't fit" problem if
you don't take the clip off?

  > I'll try it without removing the clip at the next
change (this evening), > and see if, now I know more what I'm doing, I can do it
without taking > the clip off.

Let us know how you get on!