Re: [IPk] things people don't like about their pumps

Holding it the other way up makes the problem worse.  If 'the right way
up', is to have the two little levers to the left, and the pointy bit to
the right.  Try it the other way up (pointy bit to left, levers to
right, and the door gets in the way of the sight line unless it's folded
flat back against the case!

I put use 'the right way up' My left hand does most of the work of
getting the syringe in: the right just does the push down at the pointy

I'll try it without removing the clip at the next change (this evening),
and see if, now I know more what I'm doing, I can do it without taking
the clip off.

Best wishes,

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes
>> Yes, it was me.
>> I have to take the clip off - if I don't, the door doesn't open enough
>> to get the syringey thing in.  Maybe it's because I'm left handed, and
>> need more room to manoeuvre?
>Why don't you hold it the other way up in that case?
>But the door should open enough with the clip still on - if not then I think
>there is something dodgy about your pump!

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)