Re: [IPk] Sil-Serter

When Emily went to see her doctor the last time she couldnt help but
notice a device on his desk that looked like her tubing and inserter but
it was shaped differently.And of course her curosity got the better of
and asked what it was.The doctor said it was a possible new type of
inserter thingy and showed her how  flat it wazs on the skin how it
disconnects at the insertion point so theirs no dangily piece of
tubing.It looks more slim and comefortable and of course she just had to
bring one home to show me and it is reily exactely what we
need.Comefortable ,slim , easy to disconnect, ad no dangily tubing, we
cant wait to get it.

Yours Sincerely,

Paul Nestor & Emily Renvoise(508 for 1 month)

email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: [IPk] Sil-Serter
>Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 10:19:33 +0200 >
>http://www.minimed.com/patientfam/pf_ipt_pumpinfusion_silhouette.shtml >
>I saw this snippet on the MiniMed website about a new insertion device
for >putting in Tenders or Silhouettes. Yippee!!! Seems to be awaiting
FDA >approval in the States, and I know nothing about its UK
availability. If >anyone knows anything more, please say. > >John > >--