[IPk] erratic bg

My biggest problem since using a pump is my bg often goes high during the
evening even though my pre-evening meal bg is at a good level, 6 or 7.  I
think I count the carbohydrates and work out what bolus to take quite sensibly
but my bg still goes sky high (18 - 20) by 10pm and I am having to do
corrections in order to bring it down.

Does anyone else have this problem and, if so, how do they get around it.  Do
you think it's because I am a couch-potato most evenings?  I am not a big
eater and have average sized meals and never eat a dessert of any kind.  What
am I doing wrong?   Help, please!

Marcia Neil