[IPk] Insulin Pumpers UK email problems

Hi everyone -

We are having some computer problems here at Insulin Pumpers, and at the moment
no email is being sent out. I apologise for this, and we're trying to get things
sorted out as quickly as possible. I'll make another announcement when everything
is back to normal.

It's possible that if you sent an email to Insulin Pumpers UK yesterday, it may
have "disappeared" and you may have to send it again.

Once again, I'm sorry about these technical problems.

John Neale
Insulin Pumpers UK administrator